Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Power Of Choice

HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE.

I am the only person that is responsible for my own journey. That makes you the only one responsible for your own journey. How you choose to react to what is going on in your life is up to you.
Every moment in your life you have the power to choose how you want to react to any given situation.

Now, I am not saying it is easy, I will fully admit that it has taken some hard work, some honest, deep down soul searching, belief discarding and embracing and changing, moment by moment irritations and testing, foot stomping, fist balling, jaw clenching... belly breathing, mantra saying, silence invoking, meditation relieving, seeing the bright side, everything happens for a reason, finding the wisdom and lesson in every challenging moment, moments to get to where I am.

But that is my choice. I choose to be living the best life possible, and to be as joy-filled, and as happy as I can be.

What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment