Sunday, June 10, 2012

The gratitude five

Something that I find really useful is writing down 5 things at the end of the day that I am really grateful for. I like to do this right before I go to bed, I find that it helps me fall asleep faster and have a better sleep. I think it's because I am focusing on something really positive that it prevents me from worrying myself awake.
Plus, I look for things in my day that I am going to put in my gratitude journal so I try to see positive thing throughout my day to make it easier at night.
I do have a journal that is specifically for gratitude too, I still like to have a journal that I can vent in if I want to!
And I don't limit myself to five things but I do make that my minimum required happy/grateful things!

I have noticed that I am happier because of this simple thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment