Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Am I Happy?

Yes, most of the time. I have been making my happiness a priority in my life these days, and in doing so I have made some incredible changes in my life, but I have to say it has been an incredible challenge. My intention with this blog is to share the things that I have found useful, and the things that didn't work for me, random insights that I have had because I focus on being happy, and to share what I have been reading that really makes a difference in my life, and the insights I have had from said books. Oh and importantly things that have made me laugh, smile, and improve my day.
Like right now for example, I used the spell check as I always do before I post, and the only word that came up that was 'misspelled' was blog, and only because the dictionary doesn't recognize the word, not because the letters weren't in the right order. This I find funny and I can't help but smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment